FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Information Provider you will become part of our CONISTICS team in Slubice, Poland. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Management of all servers and entities operating at the plant in Słubice and related entities abroad
- Ongoing monitoring of global IT networks and computer hardware
- Computer hardware diagnostics and IT inventory management (equipment distribution among employees and installation of system access for new and existing employees)
- Purchase of IT equipment in accordance with the current needs of the company
- Providing technical support for users (help desk service - diagnosing and solving problems)
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Possessing education and knowledge in the field of computer science or related area (Experience is welcome)
- Knowledge in the field of : Microsoft Active Directory, Network technologies (DHCP, DNS, VPV, OSI model, WLAN, RADIUS) and maintenance of Windows systems is appreciated
- Ready to undertake long-term cooperation
- Fluent English skills
- Ready to perform tasks independently, interpersonal and professional development
- Having the ability to organize work, initiative and commitment
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to gain work experience in a newly created IT team in a dynamically growing company
- Possibility of traveling between related companies (Heerlen, Aachen, Cologne)
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- Participation in interesting IT projects
- A pleasant and friendly work atmosphere
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in Polish and English to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org